Akatsuki Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloudian Deck

Go down

Cloudian Deck Empty Cloudian Deck

Post  Silf Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:42 am

So, I need some help with a Cloudian deck. I haven't been able to test it properly though. I ask you guys to suggest any cards or say corrections. It's not that fast-paced, as there aren't any good draw cards to utilize.
Total cards: 43

Monsters x16
Cloudian - Acid Cloud x3
Cloudian - Cirrostratus x3
Cloudian - Ghost Fog x3
Cloudian - Nimbusman x3
Cloudian - Storm Dragon x2
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
Sangan

Spell x14
Cloudian Squall x3
Diamond-Dust Cyclone x2
Mystical Space Typhoon
Salvage
Summon Cloud x3
Terraforming
The Sanctuary in the Sky x3

Traps x13
Mirror Force
Reckless Greed x3
Royal Oppression x3
Solemn Judgment x3
Threatening Roar x2
Torrential Tribute

Basically, the decks idea is to have strong control with Cirrostratus and Acid Cloud while generating Fog Counters. Nimbusman is the main man and he usually has about 4000 ATK. Diamond-Dust can be used on opponents monsters too, I once drew 4 cards from my enemies Goyo. Royal Oppresions are here for some anti-meta, Reckless Greed allows some draw power, Summon Cloud speeds up the deck and Sanctuary doesn't let me take Battle Damage as long as I have a Cloudian. Gorz is for an emergency.
I'm considering a second Salvage to gain further advantage, but I don't know yet. This deck just needs some more speed. I also need to take some cards out, but I don't know what. Any help is welcome.
Silf
Silf
Slifer Red Dorm
Slifer Red Dorm

DP : 12

Back to top Go down